EU Grants for Robotics and Automation
So far, EU support for innovation has predominantly targeted businesses in Eastern Poland. However, now there's an opportunity for entrepreneurs from the Łódź Voivodeship to benefit from these funds as well. But time is of the essence, as the application period only lasts until September 25, 2023! Financial support will be directed towards investments in Industry 4.0 technologies, including automation, robotics, and digitalization of businesses. Supported areas include Big Data, industrial robots, the industrial Internet of Things, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and much more. Autonomous forklifts and internal transport automation are also covered by the grants.
The application process for funding under the FELD.01.05 Competitiveness of SMEs program, operating within the framework of the European Funds for Łódź 2021-2027, has been planned and announced by the Business Service Center Lodzkie (COP Łódzkie).
- Start: September 7, 2023, at 8:00 AM
- End: September 25, 2023, at 12:00 PM
- Maximum project funding amount: €1,000,000.00
- Minimum eligible expenditure: €300,000.00
Micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are eligible for funding. The competition also allows for collaborative projects. Due to the very short application window, Inovatica AGV offers assistance in obtaining EU funding. We provide consultation services and direct assistance in preparing your EU grant application.
Apply for EU Support with Inovatica AGV
Discover what we can do for you:
- We will conduct a detailed analysis of your company, identifying areas that can be automated and robotized.
- We will determine the potential and benefits of implementing new technologies and highlight opportunities for EU funding.
- Based on the pre-deployment analysis, we will develop a personalized strategy that considers your company's goals and the requirements of the "Automation and Robotization in SMEs" program.
- We will focus on adapting technological solutions to your business and maximizing the use of available EU funds.
Grant Application Preparation:
- We will prepare a comprehensive grant application, including all necessary documents and information.
- We will ensure that the application is properly formulated and meets all program formal requirements.
Support in the Application and Processing Process
If your company is considering the implementation of autonomous forklifts, this is an excellent opportunity to apply this modern technology and seek funding under this program. Autonomous forklifts align with the Industry 4.0 trend and can significantly increase the efficiency of your warehouse. The funding can cover a portion of the implementation costs, making this investment even more cost-effective. Inovatica AGV is the right partner to apply for EU funding, as our experienced team has already developed many innovative projects totaling over €3 million in public funds.
Apply for EU Grant
Get in touch with us to learn more about our offer:
Briefly describe your business activities and be sure to provide your contact information, including your full name, phone number, and company name. Our experts will contact you to jointly analyze the purpose of your grant application and present an offer for further cooperation.
See how we automated the logistics process at Raben Group: