If you run a small or medium-sized enterprise and plan to introduce modern automation solutions, this is the program created for you. At Inovatica AGV, we have been raising funds for research and development and the implementation of modern technologies for years. New subsidies are an opportunity to obtain financial support that will help you implement your development plans and increase the efficiency of your company. First, let's check the formal requirements that must be met to obtain support.
Subsidies for the project Automation and Robotization in SMEs
How much money can you get from PARP, what is the own contribution
• The maximum co-financing is PLN 3,000,000 (3 million)
• Own contribution, minimum 15%
What can the money from the Automation and Robotization in SMEs project be spent on
The program covers the design, implementation and development of solutions in the field of automation and robotization in companies from Eastern Poland, in particular:
- costs of consulting services related to conducting a technological audit/diagnosis of the company's digital maturity and developing a road map,
- costs of consulting services necessary to implement the road map,
- purchase of fixed assets, excluding built and undeveloped real estate,
- acquisition of software or other intangible assets in the form of patents, licenses, know-how and other intellectual property rights,
- The software should directly support the processes of implementing automation or robotization, through e.g. advanced IT systems (IT tools), technologies enabling cooperation between people and robots, IT systems for production optimization, intended for operating devices, controlling these devices and communicating with them. costs of construction works and materials, provided that they are directly related to the installation of machinery and equipment, and their value does not exceed 10% of the value of the cost of acquisition of fixed assets,
- costs of training services,
- costs of establishing and maintaining the advance payment security
Who are the grants for?
Support may be obtained by micro-, small or medium-sized enterprises within the meaning of Art. 2 of Annex I to Commission Regulation (EU) No. 651/2014, i.e.:
- The category of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises ("SMEs") includes enterprises which employ fewer than 250 persons and which have an annual turnover not exceeding EUR 50 million, or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding EUR 43 million.
- Within the SME category, a small enterprise is defined as an enterprise which employs fewer than 50 persons and whose annual turnover and/or annual balance sheet total does not exceed EUR 10 million.
- Within the SME category, a micro-enterprise is defined as an enterprise which employs fewer than 10 persons and whose annual turnover and/or annual balance sheet total does not exceed EUR 2 million.
Geographic scope of the project
Companies conducting business activity in the macroregion of Eastern Poland, i.e. the Voivodship
• Warmia and Mazury
• and Mazowieckie voivodship, excluding the Warsaw capital region (the capital city of Warsaw, and the following poviats: Grodziski, Legionowski, Mińsk, Nowodworski, Otwocki, Piaseczyński, Pruszków, Warszawa Zachodnia and Wołomin)
Important dates to pay attention to
Competition announcement: July 4, 2023
Start of submitting applications: August 2, 2023
Deadline for accepting applications: October 25, 2023
We would like to remind you that the call for proposals may be completed earlier if applications twice exceeding the amount planned for co-financing are submitted. Therefore, it is not worth waiting to prepare the application at the last minute. To facilitate the application process and increase your chances of success, we recommend using the experience and expertise of Inovatica AGV as a partner in applying for a grant. Inovatica AGV has extensive experience in submitting applications under grant programs and can help you prepare a comprehensive application tailored to your needs.
What else is worth remembering
The project implementation period should start no earlier than the day after submitting the application and end no later than December 31, 2027. The commencement of work on the project does not mean incurring the costs of technological audit services/digital maturity diagnosis and services consisting in developing a road map, on based on a technological audit/diagnosis of digital maturity.
Obtaining EU funding with Inovatica AGV
Our team of experienced experts has extensive experience in developing successful grant applications and we are ready to support you at every stage of the process.
- We will conduct a detailed analysis of your company, identifying areas that can be covered by automation and robotization.
- We will determine the potential and benefits of implementing new technologies and indicate the possibilities of EU funding.
- Based on the pre-implementation analysis, we will develop a personalized strategy, taking into account the goals of your company and the requirements of the "Automation and Robotization in SMEs" program.
- We will focus on adapting technological solutions to your business and maximizing the use of available EU funds.
Creating an application for funding:
- We will prepare a comprehensive application for funding, including all necessary documents and information.
- We will ensure that the application will be properly formulated and meet all formal requirements of the program.
Support in the application process:
- We will monitor the progress of your application, ensuring continuous communication and being ready to answer any questions or concerns.
- We will provide tips on possible corrections or additions to the application to increase the chances of success.
Why you should trust us:
- Experience: We have many years of experience in advising on obtaining subsidies, including EU programmes.
- Industry knowledge: Our team has knowledge and experience in various sectors, which allows us to tailor solutions to the specifics of your industry.
- Efficiency: We have cooperated with Polish and EU institutions many times during numerous research and development projects and implementing new technologies, we know how to obtain significant funding for development and modernization.
- Individual approach: We treat each project individually, adjusting the strategy and solutions to the needs and goals of your company.
Please contact us to discuss the possibilities of obtaining EU funding in the "Automation and Robotization in SMEs" program. A variety of technologies and financial support opportunities await you. Together, we can increase the efficiency of your company and ensure its development in the dynamic world of automation and robotization.
Contact us and prepare your application
Describe your business activity in a few sentences and make sure to provide your contact information, including your first name, last name, phone number, and company name. Our experts will get in touch with you to analyze together the purpose of applying for a grant and discuss further collaboration guidelines.
Discover how we have automated the logistics process in Raben Group: